Finishing up this little spring wreath I started last week, took up my creative space.
I’ve been so smitten by this colourful crafty heaven at Attic 24 that I’m tempted to make every thing on her blog!!That her instructions all has step by step pictures is an added bonus.
Now that this little wreath and the little birdie decoration are out of the way,I’ve now set my eyes on her hexagons , in an attempt to add more colour around my home.
Project Details :
Yarn :Schachenmayr nomotta Catania Cotton in assorted colours
Hook : I ,Susan bates Aluminium hook.
Tid Bits :
- added a shell border around the wreath and
- added leaves to the side flowers.
- attached to birdie decoration to the centre with a slip stitch.
- the search for attractive buttons was what took the most time.
- I did not have a button collection to begin with.
- I had to go up and down several sewing materials stores, before I got some decent coloured ones. Where did all the buttons go?! There really did seem to be plenty out there, when I wasn’t looking for them.!
One more little thing, I started today,which I’ll probably also finish in an hour or so,its a very small item that I am in absolute need of !